You are here: Home
- No sub-categories
This section provides information about services, referral pathways and materials for practitioners to enable them to support children and families with additional needs:
- several of the pages focus on multi-agency working processes, such as the Common Assessment Framework (CAF), the Lead Professional role and the principles around information sharing
- there are details about the Multi-Agency Groups (MAGs), set up to ‘trouble-shoot’ cases at CAF level, where the action plans have become stuck or there is some professional difference
- there is information about the Early Years Vulnerable Children’s funding, which enables the payment of additional childcare hours for vulnerable children under the age of five years, if meeting specific criteria
- an outline of all the Early Intervention and Prevention services for 0-19 year olds (and up to 25 year olds for those with disabilities), funded by the Early Intervention Grant-many of these commissioned services are delivered by voluntary sector agencies
- highlights of the the benefits of Youth Practitioner’s Forum, which provides practitioners working in this sector with an opportunity to network, share best practice and be kept up to date with key local, regional and national developments around working with young people
- information on the support available for adults and families affected by Domestic Violence.
- information available for Troubled Families Practitioner's in the Family Focus Practitioner's Guidance.