Schools Financial Value Standard
The Schools Financial Value Standard (SFVS) replaces the Financial Management Standard in Schools (FMSiS) and has been designed in conjunction with schools to assist them in managing their finances, and to give assurance that they have secure financial management in place.
- Introduction to the schools financial value standard
- Schools financial value standard - School form 2014-15
Scheme for Financing Schools
Barnet’s Scheme for Financing Schools sets out the financial relationship between the authority and the maintained schools which it funds. It contains requirements relating to financial management and associated issues, binding on both the authority and on schools.
Barnet's Financial Guide for Schools aims to supplement the requirement of the scheme and the national standard to provide:
- Barnet specific procedures and forms
- technical details, e.g. taxation
- details not available elsewhere.
Further details of Barnet’s funding formula can be found on the relevant financial year pages.