- Child development service
- Children's libraries information for professionals
- Domestic violence
- Early Years Practitioners Support
- Early help offer
- Family Focus practitioners' guidance
- Information sharing
- Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
- Positive activities programmes
- Private fostering, practitioner responsibilities
- Special Educational Needs
- Supporting vulnerable people
- Working with young carers
- Youth practitioners' network
This part of the site contains an extensive range of infomation and guidance which will assist professionals who work with children, young people and families in Barnet to carry out their work, particularly around multi-agency working.
Multi-agency working ensures different services join forces in order to prevent problems from occuring in the first place. This is an effective way of supporting children and families with additional needs and helping to secure real improvements in their life outcomes.
To support multi-agency working a number of services and processes have been developed to help children and families more effectively when they need it. They are designed to help get the right support at an early stage, before their needs increase, and to ensure services are delivered in a more co-ordinated way.
In addition to the above, there are also dedicated areas for early years, Family Focus and youth practitioners.