London Borough of Barnet

Online forms: Application for free travel to school

Your child may qualify for free travel to and from school if you live more than three miles away from the school your child attends AND:

a) your family is on Income Support, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance, Working Tax Credit or Child Tax Credit but only if your family’s income does not exceed £16,190 p.a.


b) there are three or more children in the family attending the nearest appropriate denominational school at the same time. Where this is the case, a travel pass will be issued for the third child (and any subsequent children) for the time when three (or more) children attend the school.