London Borough of Barnet

In-year school admissions

Local authorities co-ordinate applications for all maintained primary and secondary schools and academies that are situated within their borough boundary.

  • if you are applying for schools in Barnet you should complete the in-year admissions CAF even if you live outside Barnet
  • if you want to apply for schools in another local authority you must obtain an application form from the council where the school is situated

This form should be used to apply for a place at all schools (community schools, voluntary-aided schools, foundation schools and academies), except private or independent schools. Voluntary aided (faith) schools, and some foundation schools and academies, will also ask you to complete a Supplementary Information Form (SIF). Please contact the school directly for further advice.

Neighbouring School Admissions contact numbers
Local Authority Telephone
Brent 020 8937 3110
Camden 020 7974 1625
Enfield 020 8379 5501
Haringey 020 8489 1000
Harrow 020 8901 2620
Hertfordshire 0300 123 4043