Barnet book club
Barnet book club supports book groups in the community by supplying sets of popular titles for discussion. This is a free service.
How to register a book club
- any book group that meets in the borough of Barnet is eligible to join the scheme
- one member of the group will need to register at a library to get a reading group ticket
- each registered group is able to borrow up to 30 books (two collections) for up to eight weeks. There are no fines or replacement charges
How to borrow Barnet book club resources
Download a current list of book club collections.
When you have made your choices please email with the following information:
- the chosen title and three possible alternatives
- the library from where you wish to collect the books
- the name of your group and the library ticket number
We will contact you by email to let you know when the books have arrived at your chosen library.
Please remember to bring the library ticket with you as without it we are unable to issue the books. Once you have finished with the books please return them to any Barnet library.
Barnet libraries reading groups
Reading groups take part at most libraries, sessions take place once a month. Contact your local library for more details. Some of our reading groups are run in partnership with The reader organisation.