Events for adults
Regular events for adults in Barnet libraries
Regular events include:
- Adult reading groups: talk about the books you love and hate with fellow readers
- Conversation cafes: practice talking in English with fluent speakers and other learners
- Health Inform drop-ins: learn more about a medical condition or illness or find out how to lead a healthy lifestyle
- ICT classes: A range of computer classes are delivered by Barnet and Southgate College and by volunteers
- Knit and natter groups: bring your latest project or find inspiration to start one!
- Senior citizen social group, coffee mornings and afternoon tea: meet other local residents and make new friends. Enjoy talks on a range of subjects over a cup of tea or coffee.
- Job Clubs: outside agencies deliver these in various branches
- Scrabble Groups
- Police Surgeries: with local PCSOs
- Talks: programmes of interesting talks by authors, local experts, alternative health providers and many more!