London Borough of Barnet

Trading licences

If you wish to undertake any of the following activities then you will need to apply for the appropriate licence, permit or registration:

  • explosive licences (including fireworks)
  • special treatment licences
  • hypnotism
  • food business licence
  • film classification
  • sex shop licence
  • street trading licence
  • motor salvage operator licence
  • poisons licence
  • scrap metal licence
  • sports ground safety licence.