The Choice Adviser helps and supports Barnet parents/carers to make the best and most realistic choice of secondary school for their child.
The service is impartial and aims to help families understand the admissions process and optimise their choices using all the information available.
For further information about the service please refer to the Choice Advice leaflet on the right.
Before contacting the Choice Adviser you may find it useful to explore the following:
- eAdmissions and applying online
- school and college performance tables
- school term dates
- free and assisted travel to school
- appealing for a school place
- Barnet school Ofsted reports
- admission policies and oversubscription criteria for Barnet schools
- contact neighbouring school admissions teams for policies and oversubscription criteria for schools within their boroughs, view contacts below.
|Brent||020 8937 3110|
|Camden||020 7974 1625|
|Enfield||020 8379 5501|
|Haringey||020 8489 1000|
|Harrow||020 8901 2620|
|Hertfordshire||0300 123 4043|