View, track and comment on applications
View, track and comment on planning cases
- planning applications: view, track and comment planning applications and appeals using Public Access software
- view Works to trees applications
- view the Planning Enforcement register.
Please note the following information:
- use the ‘Planning applications’ option to search and view planning applications and to submit your comments online about current applications
- we aim to have all documents relating to planning applications available to view within five working days of the planning application being deemed valid and, where applicable, the start of the consultation period
- new planning applications must be validated before they appear online
- planning application documents are available for applications received from 2006
- textual planning application information dates back to 1965, but cannot be guaranteed to be complete.
- there is no online comment facility for works to trees applications
- the enforcement register holds information from April 2006
- use the ‘Enforcement register’ link to make a complaint about an unauthorised development. Complaints will only be investigated where contact details are supplied
- all documents are displayed in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these forms. Adobe Acrobat Reader is available for a number of different computers and in various different languages.
All plans, drawing and material submitted to the council are protected by the Copyright Acts (Section 47, 1988 Act).
You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
All documents are displayed in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these forms. Adobe Acrobat Reader is available for a number of different computers and in various different languages.