Buying visitor vouchers for the first time
Daily and half daily (4 hour) visitor vouchers are available at a cost and are issued to residents who live within a Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ). Residents can pass these on to visitors to allow them to park in a 'Resident Permit Holders Only' or 'Permit Holder Only' parking place during the controlled hours.
Visitor vouchers - terms and conditions
Each household address is entitled to a maximum of 200 visitor vouchers in any given 12-month rolling period. The vouchers can only be used in accordance with the terms and conditions of use. View our full terms and conditions.
- online: please use the 'Visitor vouchers - first order (online)' form, you will need to upload scanned documents as proof of residency.
- by post: please print, complete and return the 'Visitor vouchers - first order (by post)' form with proof of residency. Please send your completed form to the Parking Team.
Visitor voucher cost
12 Full day visitor vouchers: £49.92
12 Half day visitor vouchers: £26.40
These can be purchased in multiples of four with a minimum of 12 vouchers per order.
Buying additional visitor vouchers
You can buy additional visitor vouchers in the following ways:
- Online application: Purchase additonal visitor vouchers quickly and easily online. To use this facility you will need to have an applicant identifier and voucher reference number.
- Automated payment line (ATP) - 020 8359 7446
Conditions of Use
Visitor vouchers are available for the use only by visitors to residents in a Controlled Parking Zone.
- a visitor voucher must be displayed if a visitor parks in a "Permit Holders Only" parking place or a "Resident Permit Holders Only" parking place during the controlled hours, making sure that the same zone identifier letter(s) displayed on the voucher appears on the sign
- visitor vouchers are not valid in pay and display spaces, car parks or on yellow lines. They can only be used in shared use spaces where the signs include the wording in condition 2
- visitor vouchers are only valid if completed and displayed as described on the front of the voucher. They can only be used on the date for which it is validated
- it is prohibited to use a vehicle in a parking place in connection with the sale or offering or exposing for sale of goods
- visitor vouchers can only be used once the month, day and date have been scratched off. Alterations made to details will invalidate the Voucher, for example if more than one month, day or date is scratched off, this will invalidate the voucher
- the issue of visitor vouchers does not guarantee the availability of a parking space nor does it render the Council subject to any liability in respect of loss or damage to any vehicle in a parking place or the contents or fittings of any such vehicle
- failure to correctly display a voucher may result in a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) being issued to the vehicle
- parking places may be suspended by any person duly authorised by the Council or the police. Do not park in a parking place where signs indicate it is suspended
- the council is unable to give refunds for unused vouchers.