Public Access disclaimer
Barnet Council endeavours to make as much information as possible available online about new applications for planning permission. This is to assist members of the public and others wishing to view and make comments on new applications.
Information available electronically includes:
- textual information about applications and their progress
- electronic copies of application documents, submitted since January 2006.
Viewing planning applications online is provided in addition to the statutory service available at the Planning Reception at the address opposite.
- plans for current applications can be viewed at the planning Reception between 9.00am - 1.00pm and between 2.00pm - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays and the period between Christmas and the new year
- electronic facilities for viewing planning applications are also available in Barnet’s local libraries.
Technical problems and procedural delays can affect availability of the online facility
- no guarantee can be made that electronic information will be available to fit in with consultation deadlines.
The online planning history contained within the site may be incomplete. It is not intended, and must not be used, as a substitute for carrying out a formal Land Charge Search.
The London Borough of Barnet accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the planning history information obtained using Public Access.
The information displayed within Public Access does not constitute a formal notification of a planning decision to applicants/agent and, as such, any actions taken as a result of information displayed on the site are undertaken entirely at the viewer's own risk.
If you cannot find the details of an application it is recommended that you contact Customer Services.