North London Business Park (NLBP)
North London Business Park address
North London Business Park (NLBP),
Oakleigh Road South
London N11 1NP
Visitors can enter the site from either the Oakleigh Road South entrance or the Brunswick Park Road entrance.
All visitors must report to Building 2 main reception.
Parking at North London Business Park
Visitors to North London Business Park should park in the visitors’ car park, which is situated opposite the multi-storey car park on the main driveway. A ticket display system operates in this car park – please take a ticket from the machine and display it clearly on your windscreen/dashboard. Tickets are valid for two hours.
If you think you are going to be on site for more than two hours, or may have parked in an unauthorised place, please speak to council reception staff immediately. Reception areas are located in Building 2 and Building 4.
Visitors are advised that clamping operates throughout the NLBP site. Any vehicle which is parked in an unauthorised area on the site (including in council staff car parks) is liable to be clamped, with a release fee of up to £120.
Council staff who are visiting from other offices for training, meetings etc. should NOT park in the visitors' car park, but follow the parking instructions issued for council staff.
Directions by car
Approaching from the M1, southbound
- leave at Junction 4 on to the A41 (southbound) until you reach the Apex Corner roundabout
- turn left, northwards, onto the A1 and immediately turn right into A5109 (Marsh Lane)
- keep on this road until you pass the Totteridge and Whetstone tube station (on your left) and reach the junction with A1000 (High Road)
- at the traffic lights continue straight over on to Oakleigh Road North. Continue for approximately one mile until you pass over a railway bridge
- immediately after the bridge (and before the road bends to the right) turn left into NLBP. Follow the directions to the visitors' car park.
Approaching from the M25
- leave at Junction 24 heading southbound on the A111 (Southgate Road)
- at the roundabout, take the second exit onto A111 (Chase Side).
- turn right onto B1453 (Osidge Lane). At the roundabout, take the second exit onto B1453 (Osidge Lane)
- turn left onto Brunswick Park Road; NLBP is a short distance along on the right. Follow the directions to the visitors' car park.
Approaching from the A406 (North Circular Road)
- travelling eastwards or westwards, leave the A406 (North Circular Road) at the junction with A1110 (Bowes Road)
- continue straight along A1110 (Bowes Road) to the roundabout
- take the second exit into Oakleigh Road South
- continue along this road and NLBP will be indicated on your right, just before the railway bridge. Follow the directions to the visitors' car park
Directions by train
The nearest train station is New Southgate using First Capital Connect, which is a 15-20 minute walk.
- turn left out of station up Station Road to the junction with Frien Barnet Road
- cross over the road at the lights and turn right walking along to the roundabout
- turn left into Oakleigh Road South, walking to Carlise Place. Take the 34 bus (towards Barnet Church) or the 251 bus (towards Edgware Station) and alight on the railway bridge on Oakleigh Road South
- the entrance to NLBP is on the opposite side of the road.
Alternatively, buses can be caught from near the station to North London Business Park. Outside the station take the 382 bus (towards Southgate Station) and alight on Brunswick Park Road near the entrance to NLBP.
Directions by underground
The nearest underground station is Arnos Grove on the Piccadilly Line, which is a 15-20 minute walk.
Alternatively, buses can be caught from opposite the station to North London Business Park.
Take the 34 (towards Barnet Church) or 251 (towards Edgware Station) and alight on the railway bridge on Oakleigh Road South. The entrance to NLBP is on the opposite side of the road. Or take the 382 (towards Southgate Station) and alight on Brunswick Park Road near the entrance to NLBP.
Directions by bus
Take the 34 or 251 bus routes and alight on the railway bridge on Oakleigh Road South near the entrance of NLBP.
Alternatively, take the 382 bus route and alight on Brunswick Park Road near the entrance to North London Business Park.