Barnet and Camden constituency GLA election results 2012
Published Tuesday 8 May 2012
Andrew Dismore has been elected the new London Assembly member for the Barnet and Camden constituency in the GLA elections.
Mr Dismore has taken over the seat from the previous Barnet and Camden constituency member, Brian Coleman.
The result was declared at Alexandra Palace on Friday 4 May at 7pm. 167,090 votes were cast by Barnet and Camden voters, a turn out of 38 per cent.
The full results are:
- Andrew Dismore, Labour Party – 74,677
- Brian Coleman, Conservative Party – 53,378
- Audrey Poppy, Green Party – 17,904
- Christopher Richards, London Liberal Democrats – 13,800
- Michael Corby, Fresh Choice for London - 7,331
Contact Press Officer: Sue Cocker