The purpose of the Annual Engagement Summit is to:
- celebrate the work of the previous year
- discuss key priorities in social care and health
- agree priorities for engagement for the year
- network and meet with a wide range of people and organisations
- vote resident representatives onto the Involvement Board (every 2 years)
We invite all members of People Bank to attend the summit.
Members of the Health and Wellbeing Board also attend. This includes local Councillors, senior managers from Barnet Council and Barnet Clinical Commissioning Group.
The event takes place every Summer. The most recent Annual Engagement Summit took place on 6 July 2017.
You can also read the report (PDF) from the 2016 Annual Engagement Summit.