Until April 2016, there were 5 Partnership Boards focusing on the needs of:
- people with learning disabilities
- people with mental health problems
- older adults
- people with physical and sensory impairment
Members of the Partnership Boards worked with the Council and CCG to redesign the structure. Following this work, we replaced Partnership Boards with the Involvement Board and Working Groups in April 2016.
You can see the work of the Partnership Boards in the 2015/16 minutes:
- Carers Strategy Partnership Board
- Mental Health Partnership Board
- Older Adults Partnership Board
- Physical and Sensory Impairment Partnership Board
You can also find the reports from our Health and Wellbeing Board Summits.