The Older Adults Partnership Board is a multi-agency group set up to improve the health and wellbeing of adults aged 65 years and above, and to oversee and plan the health and social care services available to them in Barnet.
The Board's areas of responsibility include:
- health improvement for older adults
- health and social care needs of all older adults in Barnet
- working to reduce social isolation.
The Board is made up of service users, carers, local voluntary organisations and staff from Barnet Councils Adults and Communities the Barnet Clinical Commissioning Group and key stakeholder organisations.
- Jon Dickinson, Assistant Director, Adults and Communities, Barnet Council (Co-Chair)
- Peter Cragg, Barnet Seniors Assembly (ex PPI Forum) - Board Co-Chair
- Representative, Community Barnet
- Jo Cahill, Alzheimer’s Society
- Caroline Chant, Joint Commissioning Manager Older Adults, Joint Commissioning Unit, Adults and Communities, Barnet Council and Barnet Clinical Commissioning Group
- Antonia Collymore, Barnet African Caribbean Association
- Heena Cornwell, Advocacy in Barnet
- Dr David Levy, Lead Consultant, Geriatric Medicine, Barnet and Chase Farm Hospitals
- Dr Jonathan Lubin, GP Lead for Older People, Barnet Clinical Commissioning Group
- Nila Patel, Anand Day Centre for Asian Elderly and Chair of the Multicultural Health & Social Care Network
- Mark Robinson, Chief Officer, Age UK Barnet
- Shirley Rodwell, Carer Representative
- Anela Shah, Representative, Barnet Elderly Asians Group
- Karen Spooner, Head of Joint Commissioning Unit, Adults and Communities, Barnet Council and Barnet Clinical Commissioning Group
- Janice Tausig, Healthwatch Barnet
- Henk Vermeulen, Dementia & Cognitive Impairment, Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust
- Karina Vidler, Commissioning Lead, Joint Commissioning Unit, Adults and Communities, Barnet Council and Barnet Clinical Commissioning Group