Involvement Board roles and responsibilities
- agree the priorities raised by the Annual Engagement Summit
- oversee the work plans and recommendations from the working groups
- support the working groups to problem solve major problems
- raise issues to senior managers that have come up in the community
More details are in the Terms of Reference.
You can also see minutes from the meetings.
There are currently 12 members of the Board, who represent each of the following areas:
- older adults
- physical disability
- sensory impairments
- learning disabilities
- mental health
The Board is also attended by:
- Senior managers from Adults and Communities, Barnet Council
- Senior managers from Barnet Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- Healthwatch Barnet
How to become a representative
The representatives are voted in every 2 years by other members of People Bank.
The next chance to become a resident representative will be in Summer 2018. All representatives must be members of People Bank.
If you would like to find out more please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8359 4712.
Involvement board minutes
- Wednesday 6 December 2017 - Easy Read (PDF)
- Wednesday 6 December 2017 (PDF)
- Tuesday 19 September 2017 - Easy Read (PDF)
- Tuesday 19 September 2017 (PDF)
- Thursday 15 June 2017 - Easy Read (PDF)
- Thursday 15 June 2017 (PDF)
If you would like to see previous meeting minutes please get in touch.