We provide information, advice and support for people who:
- want to stay well and independent
- have a physical and/or sensory impairment
- have a learning disability and learning difficulties
- have mental health support needs
- are over 65 years and are struggling
- care for a friend or relative
- need support to keep people safe
How we do this
We keep people safe
If you or an adult you know feels unsafe or is at risk, we can address these concerns. Report a concern and keep safe in your home or community.
We help you stay connected and well
You can find information, advice and support to help you keep well, maintain your independence and live life the way you want here. You can also find out how to stay in your own home for longer.
We provide information and advice
This section provides lots of information and advice about how to maintain your independence and wellbeing, but if you need further support, you can have a conversation with us about your care and support needs.
We work with you to improve how we do things
We welcome comments and work with residents to shape and improve adult social care and health services for everyone.
We support social care providers
We commission and support social care providers and can help you engage with people who use your services.