Welcome to barnet.gov.uk/internal, the page to access all the latest staff news, including the Weekly Exec Message and Wednesday's First Team.
Thrive London resources to support your mental health
- Yes, COVID has bought us challenges, but there still lots of work going on in the borough to be proud of, says John Hooton in 22 January's Weekly Message.
- International Women's Day is 8 March this year. Find out how to get involved here.
- Looking for a COVID-19 risk self-assessment form? Check the Health and Safety section here.
- Everything you need to know if you need to access or work from the Colindale office.
- All the details about getting a COVID test in Barnet are here.