Get advice on Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

You can get advice and guidance by telephone.

Call 020 8359 2000 to speak to an adviser.

If your hearing is impaired you can use type talk on 18001 020 8359 2000.

Lines open: Monday to Thursday between 9am and 5.15pm and Friday 9am and 5pm

Sending evidence to us

Customer services at Barnet House and Burnt Oak Library are changing. You will no longer be able to visit our offices to drop off documents.

If you are asked to provide documents regarding your housing benefit or council tax you can send good quality copies to us by email or by post.

Email documents to us

Housing Benefit

You can email digital copies of your housing benefit documents to

Council Tax

You can email digital copies of your council tax documents to

Post documents to us

If you can’t send digital copies by email, you can post good quality copies of your documents to:

Barnet Council Benefit Service

PO Box 238



Contact us

You can find contact details for the council on

Rate this page?