Change the details on a blue badge
Changed name or address
If you've changed name or address, then email email@example.com. Include a good quality, readable copy of a proof of address or proof of name and include the badge reference number.
A proof of address should be one of:
- valid driving licence
- Council Tax bill dated within the last 12 months
- award letter from Service Personnel and Veterans Agency
- benefit award letter from the DWP
- housing benefit (or other type of benefit) award letter dated within the 12 months.
Proof of name should be one of:
- valid passport or driving licence
- marriage or divorce certificate
- deed poll document.
If you cannot email then send by post to us at:
London Borough of Barnet
Assisted Travel team
PO Box 6510
A blue badge is issued to you as an individual, you do not need to tell us if you change your vehicle.