The Involvement Board is made up of 12 resident representatives who have been voted in. They have an important role in representing the community and making sure the working groups are running well.
There are currently 12 members of the Board, who represent each of the following areas:
- older adults
- physical disability
- visual and hearing impairments
- learning disabilities
- mental health
What Involvement Board members need to do
- agree the priorities raised by the Annual Engagement Summit
- oversee the work plans and recommendations from the working groups
- support the working groups to problem solve major problems
- raise issues to senior managers that have come up in the community
You can find out more about some of the Board members on this page.
Terms of reference
More details are in the Terms of Reference (PDF).
The Board is also attended by:
- Senior managers from Adults and Communities, Barnet Council
- Senior managers from Barnet Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- Healthwatch Barnet
How to become a representative
- The representatives are voted in every 2 years by other members of People Bank.
- The most recent vote took place at the Annual Engagement Summit (Thursday 19 July) and online.
- All representatives must be members of People Bank.
If you would like to find out more please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8359 4712.
Next Involvement Board
Thursday 13 September
Involvement board minutes
- Wednesday 6 December 2017 - Easy Read (PDF)
- Wednesday 6 December 2017 (PDF)
- Tuesday 19 September 2017 - Easy Read (PDF)
- Tuesday 19 September 2017 (PDF)
- Thursday 15 June 2017 - Easy Read (PDF)
- Thursday 15 June 2017 (PDF)
If you would like to see previous meeting minutes please get in touch.