About adult social care
What we do
We provide information, advice and support for people who:
- want to stay well and independent
- have a physical and/or sensory impairment
- have a learning disability and/or learning difficulties
- have mental health support needs
- are over 65 years and need support
- care for a friend or relative
- need support to keep people safe
How we do this
We keep people safe
If you or an adult you know feels unsafe or is at risk, we can address these concerns. Report a concern and keep safe in your home or community.
We help you stay connected and well
We provide information and advice
This section provides lots of information and advice about how to maintain your independence and wellbeing, but if you need further support, you can have a conversation with us about your care and support needs.
We work with you to improve how we do things
We support social care providers
We commission and support social care providers and can help you engage with people who use your services.
We connect you with groups in the community
You can search through almost 300 voluntary groups, organisations, social clubs and charities based in Barnet to find something that suits your needs.