- If you want to apply for social housing, please contact Barnet Homes on 0800 389 5225.
- If you are facing difficulty, have trouble paying rent, need short term housing support and don't know who to turn to, please contact Outreach Barnet on 020 3115 1185.
- If you are a private tenant, read more about your rights and responsibilities on topics such as renting standards, damp & condensation, pest control, disabled facilities grants.
Social Care Direct | 020 8359 5000 | Mon to Fri: 9am- 5pm
- Out of hours: 020 8359 2000
- Email: email@example.com
- SMS: 07506 693 707(for text messages only)
- Fax 0871 594 8757 GP/Doctor referrals
- Fax 0208 359 2570 Occupational Therapy referrals
- Post: Barnet House, 1255 High Road N20 0EJ
In an emergency
Call the police on 101 or if the danger is immediate, always call the police on 999.
We can help with
- advice and information
- social care assessments
- equipment (but not wheelchairs)
At a glance. Some other useful contacts
- Assisted Travel 0208 359 4131 Press Option 1 for Blue Badge and Option 1 again for Payment.
- District Nurses 020 8349 7556
- Telecare 020 8349 7901
- Argenti care technology 0345 265 8003
- Learning Disability Team 020 8349 6161
- Environmental Health 020 8349 7995
What we can't help with
- Arrange shopping and cleaning services. Search online for a home care agency
- Children and families enquiries. Call Children’s Services on 0208 359 4066
- Disabled parking bays. This is linked to your Blue Badge, so read this webpage carefully and apply for a disabled parking bay. Or contact the Assisted Travel Team on 0208 359 4131
- Physiotherapy There's a number of ways to access a physiotherapist.