Information for social care providers
Making services accessible: a guide for social care providers working in Barnet
This handy guide can help you shape your service to best suit Barnet residents, taking into account things like:
- the information about your service is easy to understand
- ease of access to your building or venue
- the behaviour, attitude and skills of your staff
Engagement with your potential customers
You should aim to engage with people who use your services and carers about your specific service and how to make it accessible.
Contact us about guidance on engagement. Call 020 8359 4712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register on the procurement portal
We recommend adult social care providers to register on the Barnet Council procurement portal to receive notifications of forthcoming tenders and contract opportunities.
Market position statement
We're currently developing our Market Position Statement for 2015-2020 for publication. This will include:
- demographic information about Barnet
- projections of future demand
- our commissioning intentions