Loading, please wait

Declaration with Registration Number

I wish to apply for a Freedom Pass from the London Borough of Barnet

I am a permanet resident of the London Borough of Barnet.

I understand that it may be necessary to gain more information about my condition from my doctor. I agree to the London Borough of Barnet contacting my doctor for this purpose.

I understand that my application may need to be assessed by the council's Occupational Therapist/Social Worker 

If you were unable to complete the application yourself, it may be completed on your behalf by a relate/spouse/friend/person of authority. (See questions 5 and 6) 

This form starts here

Rate this page