Annual Engagement Summit
The Annual Engagement Summit is where we celebrate the work that residents have been involved in and plan the priorities for the next year.
The purpose of the Annual Engagement Summit is to:
- celebrate the work of the previous year
- discuss key topics in social care and health
- agree topics for Working Group engagement for the year
- network and meet with a wide range of people and organisations
- vote resident representatives onto the Involvement Board (every 2 years)
Who can attend
We invite all members of People Bank to attend the summit.
Members of the Health and Wellbeing Board also attend. This includes local Councillors, senior managers from Barnet Council and Barnet Clinical Commissioning Group.
The event takes place every Summer. The most recent Annual Engagement Summit took place on 6 July 2017.
Topics we decided to work on from the 2017 Summit
- learning disability services
- keeping safe in the community
- how do we know we're doing a good job in adult social care
- mental health service changes
- quality in care homes
- carers support
- prevention services
- keeping people up to date with community activities
- respite services
- joining up health and social care
- supporting people with multiple needs
Let us know how we have done - send us your comments, compliments or complaints.
Find out how you could support someone in their own home and help them live independently.
Events and activities
Search for an event or activity in your local area, from joining a support group to attending a training session.