The Involvement Board is made up of 12 resident representatives who have been voted in. They have an important role in representing the community and making sure the working groups are running well.
There are currently 12 members of the Board, who represent each of the following areas:
- older adults
- physical disability
- sensory impairments
- learning disabilities
- mental health
What Involvement Board members need to do
- agree the priorities raised by the Annual Engagement Summit
- oversee the work plans and recommendations from the working groups
- support the working groups to problem solve major problems
- raise issues to senior managers that have come up in the community
Terms of reference
More details are in the Terms of Reference.
You can also see minutes from the meetings.
The Board is also attended by:
- Senior managers from Adults and Communities, Barnet Council
- Senior managers from Barnet Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- Healthwatch Barnet
How to become a representative
The representatives are voted in every 2 years by other members of People Bank.
The next chance to become a resident representative will be in Summer 2018.
All representatives must be members of People Bank.
If you would like to find out more please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8359 4712.
Next Involvement Board
Tues 19 September 2017
2 to 4.30pm
Committee Room 1, Hendon Town Hall
The Burroughs, London NW4 4AX
Read or download the Involvement Board minutes.
Wed 6 Dec 2017
2 to 4pm
Committee Room 1
Hendon Town Hall
The Burroughs NW4 4AX