Care Space is where you can find out about care and support services available to help you stay independent, healthy and well.
- social care assessments, by appointment
- review of care, by appointment
- information and advice on support services available in the local community from the council, by drop-in
- a range of activities to support you to maintain your health, wellbeing and independence, by drop-in
Who this is for
Anyone in Barnet, as an older person, someone with physical disabilities or their carers (someone who is unpaid and helps them with their day-to-day life).
Appointments for social care assessments
Drop-in sessions for general information and advice
Care Space will have drop in sessions where people can visit for information and advice or to see one of our partner organisations to find out what they can offer.
If people turn up who need an appointment, this can also be organised at the drop in for a future Care Space day.
Care Space locations
Wednesdays 9am to 5pm
- Independent Living Centre
1st Floor, Barnet and Southgate College
7 Bristol Avenue (formally Lanacre Avenue)
Colindale, NW9 4BR
Fridays 9am to 5pm
- Ann Owens Centre
East Finchley N2 8LT
Organisations who'll be at the drop in sessions
- Social Care Direct
- Barnet House, 1255 High Road, London, N20 0EJ
- Tel: 020 8359 5000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org