As a local authority, Barnet collects business rates on most non-domestic and commercial properties like shops, offices, pubs, warehouses and factories.
You’ll probably have to pay business rates (sometimes known as NNDR or National Non-Domestic Rates) if you use a building or part of a building for non-domestic purposes.
Your business may be eligible for one of a number of reliefs. Find out more about the business rates system, including whether you are eligible for any reliefs.
Related business rates links
- The Government’s spring budget
- Check your properties rateable value
- How to reduce business rates - discounts, exemptions, relief
- Change of circumstances
- Message from the Leader (PDF)
- Council Tax & Business Rate Booklet 2014/15
- Council Tax & Business Rate Booklet 2015/16
- Council Tax & Business Rate Booklet 2016/17
- Council Tax & Business Rate Booklet 2017/18
- Council Tax & Business Rate Booklet 2018/19
- Business Rates
- POBox 2016
Pershore, WR10 9BH
- Tel: 020 8359 2735
- FAX: 0208 315 2258
- Email: email@example.com
- Opening hours
- Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5:15pm, Friday: 9am – 5pm