Work out your business rates
Multiply the rateable value for your business with a ‘multiplier’ set by the government to estimate your business rates.
A multiplier is the number of pence per pound of rateable value that you’ll have to pay in business rates, before any relief or discounts are deducted.
Multipliers are reviewed every year in line with inflation.
- Search by postcode to find the rateable value of your business.
- Find the correct multiplier for your size of business and location. Contact us to see if you qualify for the small business multiplier.
- Multiply your rateable value by the correct multiplier. This shows you how much you will have to pay in business rates (before any relief is deducted).
- Take away any business rate relief that you’re entitled to.
- Business Rates
- PO Box 2016
Pershore, WR10 9BH
- Tel: 020 8359 2735
- FAX: 0208 315 2258
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hours
- Mon – Thurs: 9am – 5:15pm
- Friday: 9am – 5pm