Children, young people and families
Barnet has become the first local authority in London to launch its own charity to help looked after children fulfil their dreams and aspirations.
Barnet Council is today (6 February) supporting this year’s International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation (FGM).
The council is seeking residents’ views to help shape early help services in the borough.
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information RequestsMore FOIs...
- Market stability and the use of social care funding announced in Spring Budget 2017 31 May 2017
- Library Service Suppliers Contracts 28 April 2017
- A contract to provide a classrooms for Broadfields Primary School, The Orion Primary School and to replace the existing Nursery building at Brookland Infant School. 06 April 2017
- Families and Young People's Information Service
- North London Business Park (NLBP),
Oakleigh Road South,
London N11 1NP
- Tel: 0800 389 8312