Bell Lane Children's Centre
London Jewish Family Centre, 113b Golders Green Road NW11 8HR
Bell Lane Primary School, Bell Lane, Hendon, NW4 2AS
Salvation Army, 1-5 Brampton Grove, Hendon, NW4 4AE
Hendon Baptist Church, Finchley Lane, London, NW4 1DJ
Hendon Library, The Burroughs, Hendon, London, NW4 4BQ
Oak Lane Clinic, Oak Lane, East Finchley, N2 8LT
New North London Synagogue, 80 East End Road, Finchley, N3 2SY
Cheshir Hall, Foster Street, Hendon, NW4 2AA
Phoenix Surgery, 7A Brampton Grove, Hendon, NW4 4AE
Finchley Church End Library, 318 Regents Park Road, London, N3 2LN
Norwood Kennedy Leigh Family Centre, Edgeworth Close, Hendon, NW4 4HJ
London Jewish Family Centre, 113b Golders Green Road, NW11 8HR
Parkfield Children’s Centre, 44 Park Road, Hendon, NW4 3PS
Hyde Children’s Centre, Hyde Crescent, NW9 7EY
Childs Hill Children's Centre, Dersingham Rd, London NW2 1SL
Find out if you're eligible for Free Entitlement to Early Education for Two Year Olds and Free Entitlement to Early Education for three and four-year-olds.
Adult learning and parent support
We offer a family support and outreach service where staff will work in partnership with parents/carers and relevant agencies to improve outcomes for their children and the whole family.
The service is tailored to meet the individual needs of young children and their families.
Our outreach workers can visit you in your home or meet with you at the centre for to support you in a wide range of areas.
We also offer an evidence based parenting programme called Family Links which focuses on parents self esteem.
- support before and after the birth of a baby
- learning opportunities for parents
- advice on finding work
We have a Welfare Rights Advisor who can help families with information about welfare benefits advice and other advice services at our drop in service.
Advice and support may also include:
- help to fill in forms
- help you with an appeal if you think a wrong decision has been made
- explain what level of benefits and tax credits you would get, if your circumstances change
- information on debt and housing advice
- CV writing advice
- one to one feeding advice
- time to talk session (an opportunity to talk about childcare, FEE2, employment support and parenting concerns)
- postnatal clinic
- breastfeeding support delivered in one to one and group sessions
- baby clinics
- baby/child developmental checks
- parenting education classes
- young parents group
- smoking cessation advice and support to help quit smoking
- advice and support to access speech and language support
We exchange Healthy Start Vouchers for vitamins. View our timetable for day of collection.
- childminding network
- developmental baby massage
- play and learn drop in information session for FEE2
- music and sparkles drop in session
- baby rhyme time (Hendon Library)
- toddler read and rhyme (Hendon Library)
- stay, play and grow for non–walking babies
- stay and play with messy play and singing for under fives