Parkfield Children's Centre
44 Park Road Hendon NW4 3PS
Telephone 020 8359 3590
- Hyde Children Centre Hyde Crescent NW9 7EY
- Childs Hill Children Centre Greenfield Gardens NW2 1HY
- Claremont Primary School Claremont Road NW2 1AB
- Carey Hall Claremont Free Church 167A Cheviot Gardens NW2 1PY
- Parkfield Primary School 17 St David's Place NW4 3PJ
- Bell Lane Children Centre, Bell Lane Hendon NW4 2AS
- Childs Hill Library 320 Cricklewood Lane London NW2 2QE
- St Agnes Church 35 Cricklewood Lane NW2 1HR
- Childs Hill Baptist Church Mortimer Close NW2 2JY
- Community Hub Gadwell House Perryfield Way NW9 7EP
- Childs Hill Clinic Garth Road NW2 2NJ
We are are working as part of the South Locality in partnership with The Hyde, Bell Lane, and Child's Hill Children's Centres.
Parkfield Children’s Centre childcare provision is provided by Parkfield Academy School sponsored by the Elliot Foundation, for all childcare enquiries please contact the school on 0208 202 0454
They offer free entitlement to early education places for 2, 3, and 4 years.
Mon - Fri 9am-5pm
Children Centre will be closed on 27 September for Staff Training
Adult learning and parent support
We also provide a wide range of parenting support courses and workshops at our locality children centres Hyde and Bell Lane to help parents gain confidence and enjoy their parenting role.
Please see Parkfield, Hyde and Bell Lane Timetables.
Parents who attend our courses can also take advantage of our creche.
We now exchange Healthy Start Vouchers for vitamins. Please view our timetable for day of collection.
- Antenatal clinic
- Postnatal clinic
- Unity antenatal clinic
- Breastfeeding support drop in
- Child health clinic
- Baby/child development checks
- Parenting education classes
- Speech and language support
- Adult learning courses - ESOL, Further steps in sewing and Paediatric 1st aid
- Childminding network
- Baby massage
- Toddler read and rhyme
- Baby rhyme time (rhymes non-walking children)
- Sensory Baby
- Stay and play sessions such as boys, boys, boys, messy play and every child a talker
- Information surgeries
- Family support and outreach services (covering a range of topics please refer to timetable)
- Please check our outreach link venues for other activities on our timetable