0 - 25 Service
Barnet’s 0 - 25 Service coordinates the statutory support for children and young people up to 25 years old with disabilities including:
- the timely completion of statutory assessments for children and young people who have disabilities
- contribute to the annual reviews of education, health and care plans
- support strategic planning and joint working with parents, schools, health and social care to meet the needs of children and young people with disabilities in mainstream schools wherever possible
- manage transition to adult social care, where appropriate
- deliver Occupational Therapy assessments and provision of equipment for children with disabilities
- lead on safeguarding for disabled children and young adults
Parents and carers of children and young people up to 25-years-old with a disability can get free, confidential and impartial information, advice and support as part of the Barnet Local Offer.
Barnet's Local Offer gives children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and their families information about education, health and care services, leisure activities and support groups in their local area.
- 0 - 25 Service
- North London Business Park (NLBP) Oakleigh Road South
London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 4246
- Email: 0-25Service@barnet.gov.uk