Comments, compliments and complaints - Family Services
- Children, young people and families
If you have a compliment about Family Services, please let us know!
It could be about:
- a service
- particular member of staff
It's also good for our staff to know they are appreciated, and we can use what you say to help staff understand what our customers like.
If you have an idea or suggestion for how we can improve our service, we’d love to hear about it.
You might not want to make a complaint, but it is still worthwhile giving us your comments, so that we know if we can improve.
If you are involved in Social Care, but are not happy with something that has happened, try talking to the social worker involved, or their manager. It may be that a telephone conversation or an informal meeting will resolve your concerns.
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction of our services.
This may be because you:
- have not been treated with courtesy and fairness
- are unhappy about the standard of service received
- we have failed to provide a service to which you are entitled
- are unhappy about the action taken by us
We take your feedback about our services seriously and use it to improve the services that we provide.
It's better if you write to us about your complaint to make sure that we have all the details about everything that you are complaining about. If you need help to make a complaint, you can contact the Family Rights Group or the Citizen's Advice Bureau.
For any other complaints please refer to the Corporate Complaints Policy.
- Family Services complaints
- North London Business Park (NLBP) Oakleigh Road South
London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 7008
- Email: FScomplaints@barnet.gov.uk