Barnet SENDIASS events
- Children, young people and families
Sendiass are holding our annual conference on Thursday 13 October 2018. The conference is open to Barnet parent/carers’ who have children with special educational needs and disabilities. The day will consist of various workshops led by professionals in their field and guest speakers will hold a Q and A session. Parent/carers can book two workshops of their choice. Please see booking form for more information on the day and available workshops.
To book a place please return booking form with chosen workshops to the address on the form. If you have any questions please contact us on 020 8359 7637.
We look forward to seeing you.
Annual SENDIASS Conference 2017
Read papers and presentations from Barnet's SEND Information Advice and Support Service annual conference that was held on 31 October 2017.
- 0 to 25 Transition
- Anxiety related to School Attendance
- Coping as a family carer
- Literacy needs and support
- Living with Autism
- Public Health England: Project Search
- The Voice of the Child and Young Person
- Phil Stock - SEN and Inclusion Teams Update
- Dermot Kelly - 0 to 25 Developing and moving forward
- Barnet SEND Information, Advice and Support Service
- North London Business Park (NLBP), Oakleigh Road South, London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 7637
- FAX: 020 8359 2480
- Email: SendIASS@barnet.gov.uk