Barnet SENDIASS groups
- Children, young people and families
These are suitable for parents with primary age children with autism and special educational needs. Come and meet other parents, share and learn from others’ experiences in a supportive environment and get professional advice. Please be advised there are no groups scheduled for the rest of this term.
Care and support groups: we'd like to hear from you
We'd like to hear from you if you're:
- a parent or carer of a child with special educational needs
- running a parent/carer support group but need additional input or ideas
- interested in setting up a new parent/carer support group and would like some initial input and advice
We can offer you on-going advice and support to help get your new group up and running or to make certain that your existing group is able to continue and attracts new members.
If you'd like more information please contact us using details below.
- Barnet SEND Information, Advice and Support Service
- North London Business Park (NLBP), Oakleigh Road South, London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 7637
- FAX: 020 8359 2480
- Email: SendIASS@barnet.gov.uk