- Children, young people and families
How we can help you
You can get advice and support from our Welfare Rights Advisers if you are pregnant or have children aged five or under.
We can help you:
- get the correct level of financial assistance, including welfare benefits
- consider how changes to your circumstances may change your financial position and discuss your options
Other help and advice includes:
- help with filling in forms
- help with appeals if you think a wrong decision has been made
- explaining what level of benefits and tax credits you would get, if your circumstances change
- information on debt and housing advice services
- how to access other council services
You can arrange to see our Welfare Rights Advisers at one of the Children's Centre advice surgeries or in special circumstances, be visited at home.
- North London Business Park (NLBP), Oakleigh Road South, London N11 1NP
- Tel: 0800 389 8312
- Opening hours
- Families and Young People's Information Service.
Enquiries: Contact us online
We are open:
9am - 5.15pm Monday to Thursday9am - 5pm on Fridays
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- Tel: 0844 826 9336