You Said, We Did
Engaging with the Barnet community and getting the views of children and young people with SEND and their families is an integral part of Barnet’s coproduction and participation approach. We are continually trying to develop our engagement with parents, schools and service users to ensure that future service delivery improves as a result of the feedback we receive.
The ‘You Said – We Did’ section of our Local Offer page will aim to demonstrate the developments that are occurring through the information we receive. Documents and messages will be posted on this page to keep the Barnet community informed of new initiatives, changes and feedback received in the area of SEND.
Spring Term 2018
- You Said We Did - SEND and Inclusion
- You Said We Did - Barnet CCG and Health Providers
- You Said We Did - Pre School Inclusion Team
- Themes and Actions from the Health Conference
Summer Term 2017
- Stakeholder Feedback Summary June 2017
- Children and Young People Contributing to Interview Process
- Parent Drop-In Evaluation
Early Years SEN Inclusion Fund Consultation