Council and democracy
Barnet Council is set to introduce a policy which will offer council tax relief to care leavers up to the age of 25.
Barnet residents love where they live according to the latest Residents’ Perception Survey.
On Sunday hundreds of people attended a ceremony to mark Holocaust Memorial Day.
Documents which are popular
Freedom of Information Requests
- Barnet sexual health spending
- FOI request: gender pay gap by individual grade
- Amount Spent on Celebrity Appearances by the Council
- SEXUAL HEALTH SERVICES
- Syrian Vulnerable Persons Resettlement Scheme (VPRS).
- First contact
- North London Business Park (NLBP), Oakleigh Road South, London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 2000
- FAX: 0870 889 7458