Council and democracy
John Hooton has been formally appointed as Chief Executive of Barnet Council.
Hundreds of people attended a ceremony in Barnet this weekend to mark Holocaust Memorial Day.
Work to crackdown on disabled parking badge fraud saw council counter fraud officers carry out more than 160 investigations last year.
Documents which are popular
Freedom of Information Requests
- EIR requests received and handled 2005
- Civic awards
- LA officials who possess wallets with ID cards
- Value of Council's Art
- Domestic Violence FOI (Jan 2017)
- Award of contract for supply of Electoral Registration and Elections Management software system 15 February 2017
- Submission of the completed Authority Proforma Tool (the APT) (the formula for school funding) to the DfE 14 February 2017
- Integrated Community Equipment Service (ICES)- Agreement for short extension of existing service for safe transition to new single provider contract framework 10 February 2017
- First contact
- North London Business Park (NLBP), Oakleigh Road South, London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 2000
- FAX: 0870 889 7458
- Email: email@example.com