Engage Barnet Question Time Events
With the Leader of the Council
We value residents’ views and opinions about how we are performing and delivering and our ‘Question Time’ events are the latest opportunity for you to hear about the work of the council and ask questions about matters that are important to you. Your views help to inform how we work and run as a council. We already seek your views via our resident perception survey, as well as through service consultations and engagement with service users and residents.
These events will be hosted by the Leader of the Council, Councillor Richard Cornelius, who will give a brief overview of what the council is working on and its priorities, and then the floor will be yours for an open conversation based around the questions you want to ask. There is no set agenda and the atmosphere will be informal. Everyone is welcome and we want to see people from all backgrounds, ages and interests.
Taking place across the borough, the Engage Barnet: Question Time events will run from 7pm to 9pm to enable as many people as possible to attend.
Leader of Barnet Council, Councillor Richard Cornelius said: "Meeting residents is one of the most rewarding parts of my role and I am excited to hold these events across the borough. They are an opportunity to hear from residents so that I can better understand their needs to help make Barnet the best possible place to live."
Currently, we will be holding events from 7pm to 9pm at the following venues:
- Tuesday 26 September - Stephens House and Gardens, 17 East End Road, Finchley, London N3 3QE
- Wednesday 11 October - New Barnet Community Centre, 48-50 Victoria Road, Barnet, Herts, EN4 9PF
- Monday 30 October - Greek Cypriot Community Trust, 2 Britannia Road, North Finchley, London, N12 9RU
- Tuesday 14 November - Sangam Centre, 210 Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware, Middx, HA8 0AP
- Tuesday 28 November - Bull Theatre, 68 High Street, Barnet, Herts, EN5 5SJ
- Wednesday 13 December - Hartley Hall, 1 Flower Lane, Mill Hill, London, NW7 2JA
To attend these events, you must register via Eventbrite, or call 020 8359 7907.