- Council and democracy
The e-petition service helps as many people as possible to make their views known. All petitions will be accepted and published on this website, providing they meet the criteria below.
Petitioners may freely disagree with Barnet Council or call for changes of policy. There will be no attempt to exclude critical views, and decisions to accept or reject will not be made on a party political basis.
To submit a petition, you must use the online form to provide:
- the title or subject of the petition
- a clear and concise statement covering the subject of the petition. It should state what action the petitioner wishes Barnet Council to take. The petition will be returned to you to edit if it is unclear what action is being sought
- the petition author's contact address (this will not be placed on the website)
- a duration for the petition
Read the constitutional rules relating to petitions for further information.
- North London Business Park (NLBP),
Oakleigh Road South, London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 2000
- FAX: 020 8359 3000
- Email: email@example.com