- Council and democracy
We do not maintain an internal approved list of suppliers but use Constructionline for this purpose. This status will be reviewed in accordance with our eProcurement developments.
Corporate Procurement Team (CPT)
- provides a corporate focus for Barnet’s procurement strategy, policy and procedures
- provides support and advice to the council's service areas on procurement activities
- monitors procurement activities through Category and Gateway Review processes.
Our key procurement principles:
- to acknowledge the need for and importance of flexibility
- to allow a corporate approach for contracts which are common across all service areas
- to facilitate cross-service and cross-functional working where appropriate
- to facilitate common procurement activities across other local authorities.
- Current and potential opportunities within Barnet, including tender information and Procurements are published here. Please visit this page regularly for updates.
All Current Opportunities can be found on :https://www.barnetsourcing.co.uk
- Procurement Team
- North London Business Park, Oakleigh Road South, London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 2000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org