Terms and conditions
- the nominee must meet the criteria for the award category. Please provide as much information as possible and include any other activity involvements for your nominee. Group nominations will also be considered
- all necessary information should be included on the form, if additional paper needs to be provided, please attach files to the form
- all entries must be received by or on 31 January 2019. No nominations will be accepted after this date
- present Councillors and Councillors of the London Borough of Barnet that have left office within the last 4 years are not eligible for nomination
- previous winners will be considered after 7 years
- all nominees must be either residents or work in the London Borough of Barnet
- the judges’ decisions are final
- to nominate a volunteer, group leader, carer, business or anyone else, worthy of an award, please complete this online form.
Before you start
Please read all information and documents above and have all your information ready before you start as this form has a time limit of 20 minutes per page and information entered herein cannot be saved.
Should you have any difficulty completing the online form, you can download the PDF version to complete by hand, or contact the Mayor’s Office on 020 8359 2652.
How your information will be used
Barnet Council will collect and use the information you give us to undertake our functions as a local authority and deliver services to you. It is our responsibility to ensure that your information is kept safe. Where necessary and legally allowed, we will share your information with trusted external organisations, commissioned partners and contracted service providers in order to deliver services and support to you.
The information we collect may be used to better understand your use of our services and assist us in improving our services. This is to ensure we are using public funds in the best possible way. Under our duty to protect public money we may use the information you have provided for the prevention and detection of crime.
For further details of how we use your information and to understand your rights please visit www.barnet.gov.uk/privacy or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a full copy of our privacy notice.