Sustainable Community Strategy
- Council and democracy
Barnet, in common with all councils, has to produce a Sustainable Community Strategy.
This strategy demonstrates how local organisations and agencies will work together to improve the economic, social and environmental well being of their areas.
The strategy was developed in partnership with local organisations. It sets out how they will work together over the next ten years to ensure Barnet remains one of the best places in the UK to live and work, and becomes even better.
It identifies Barnet's core values and four priorities which matter most to Barnet's communities and which can only be tackled by partnership working:
- strong safe communities for everyone
- healthy and independent living
- investing in children young people and their families
- a successful London suburb.
- First Contact
- North London Business Park (NLBP), Oakleigh Road South, London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 2000
- FAX: 0870 889 7458