Loading, please wait

Council Tax: report a change of address

  • Council tax and benefits

Tell other organisations about your change of address

If you're moving house, the council can now offer a free online service in partnership with iammoving.com - a national service for change of address management.

By using iammoving.com you can complete all your change of addresses in one easy to use service and also gain access to a wealth of information aimed at making your move easier.

Register with Myaccount to manage your council tax and housing benefits

Register with Myaccount


  • London Borough of Barnet
  • Revenue Services
    PO Box 2016
    WR10 9BH
  • Tel: 020 8359 2000
  • Email: local.taxation@barnet.gov.uk
  • Opening hours
  • Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5:15pm, Friday: 9am – 5pm

Rate this page