Warm and Healthy Homes Grant
- Council tax and benefits
The Warm and Healthy Homes Grant is one of the forms of energy and heating related assistance grants available to Barnet residents.
Who can qualify
To qualify for the scheme you must meet the eligibility criteria:
- be in or at risk of fuel poverty
- have a long term health condition which is linked to excess cold
- be on a qualifying means tested benefit such as Pension credit, Income support or Income based Jobseekers allowance, Income related Employment and Support allowance, Universal credit
- Have a household income of less than £16,010
For further information please contact Victoria Sorsby on 020 8359 7440 or email victoria.sorsby@Barnet.gov.uk
If you would prefer to speak to Victoria in person, but can't afford to ring her, please use the email address to let her know and leave your name and a contact number so she can ring you.
Other energy efficiency grants
If you don’t qualify for a Warm and Healthy Homes Grant, have a look at further energy efficiency advice:
Our Keep Warm and Well webpage offers useful advice for vulnerable residents.
Barnet Council and National Energy Action are committed to eradicating fuel poverty and helping the most vulnerable residents to stay warm and well. In partnership, they're delivering the The Warm and Healthy Homes Grant.
- Private Sector Housing - Warm and Healthy Homes Grant Officer
- London Borough of Barnet, Barnet House, 1255 High Road, Whetstone, London N20 0EJ
- Tel: 020 8359 7440
- Email: email@example.com