Housing and community
Magistrates have fined the leaseholders and landlords of a ten-flat property in Golders Green £120,000 after finding they had put the lives of up to 20 people...
The landlady of a rented house has been fined more than £6,000 for failing to have a licence or properly manage the property. Khalida Khan, of Cleveland Gardens,...
The Grahame Park estate now boasts its own shop offering stylish but affordable furniture and electrical goods.
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information Requests
- empty council owned residential and commercial properties
- discharge of statutory homeless duty
- temporary accommodation
- Asbestos consultancy
- West Hendon Compulsory Purchase Orders - Community Engagement Update 26 August 2016
- Brent Cross CPO3 and Update Report 26 August 2016
- Brent Cross Cricklewood - Community Engagement Update 26 August 2016
- First Contact
- North London Business Park (NLBP),
Oakleigh Road South,
London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 2000
- FAX: 0870 889 7458
- Email: email@example.com