Housing and community
Barnet Council and the police joined forces with Barnet Mencap and local voluntary and community organisations this week to improve access to justice for victims...
A landlord guilty of breaching a planning enforcement notice has been ordered to pay a record fine and costs to Barnet Council, after a lengthy and complex investigation...
Barnet Council is urging landlords and agents to get their applications in before 4 October 2016 for their houses in multiple occupation (HMO) - to avoid higher...
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information Requests
- Homelessness Duty
- temporary accommodation outside Barnet
- rent payments for council housing
- West Hendon Compulsory Purchase Orders - Quarterly Community Engagement Update 09 September 2016
- Brent Cross Cricklewood - Quarterly Update 09 September 2016
- West Hendon Compulsory Purchase Orders - Community Engagement Update 26 August 2016
- First Contact
- North London Business Park (NLBP),
Oakleigh Road South,
London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 2000
- FAX: 0870 889 7458
- Email: email@example.com