Housing and community
Barnet Council is seeking the views of people in Barnet and neighbouring boroughs on proposals to introduce a new licence for landlords of certain kinds of Houses...
Barnet Council is considering proposals to introduce a fairer system of council rents to help fund the building of 500 new council homes.
Argent and its partner Related will be recommended to Barnet Council’s key regeneration committee as the Council’s long term development partner on the 78 hectare...
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information Requests
- homelessness support and making homelessness applications
- Housing waiting list
- Housing waiting list and homelessness
- Dollis Valley regeneration Phase 2 - Commissioning (Growth and Development) - April 2015 15 July 2015
- Stonegrove Regeneration - Development Stage Works Licence with Barratt Evolution LLP for Phases 7 - 8 - Summary DPR 19 June 2015
- Community Asset Strategy 13 May 2015
- First Contact
- North London Business Park (NLBP),
Oakleigh Road South,
London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 2000
- FAX: 0870 889 7458
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org