Housing and community
Argent and its partner Related will be recommended to Barnet Council’s key regeneration committee as the Council’s long term development partner on the 78 hectare Brent Cross South scheme. Argent is best...
Early plans of a new building which will replace a community centre destroyed by fire have been unveiled.
A property company which crudely converted a three bedroom house into a seven bedroom property which it then let out, has been fined £25,000.
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information Requests
- waiting list for local authority housing
- long term empty properties
- Rough sleepers
- Complaints about Robert Heath Heating
- Authority to appoint Omega Housing Ltd for the management of Private Rented Sector (PRS) stock 24 February 2015
- Assistance to Council Leaseholders in Receipt of Major Works Bills 22 January 2015
- Summary of Decisions Taken Under Delegated Powers - November & December 2014 08 December 2014
- First Contact
- North London Business Park (NLBP),
Oakleigh Road South,
London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 2000
- Fax: 0870 889 7458
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org