Housing and community
Over 300 guests attended the official opening of the new family-friendly Hope Corner Community Centre last weekend, as part of Barnet’s regeneration of the Dollis...
The landlady of a rented house has been fined more than £6,000 for failing to have a licence or properly manage the property.
The Grahame Park estate now boasts its own shop offering stylish but affordable furniture and electrical goods.
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information Requests
- Thames Water Rates
- Temporary Accommodation
- Property Guardians
- Prefabricated and System-built Housing
- Property Guardianships
- West Hendon Compulsory Purchase Orders - Quarterly Community Engagement Update 09 September 2016
- Brent Cross Cricklewood - Quarterly Update 09 September 2016
- West Hendon Compulsory Purchase Orders - Community Engagement Update 26 August 2016
- First Contact
- North London Business Park (NLBP),
Oakleigh Road South,
London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 2000
- FAX: 0870 889 7458
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org