Housing and community
Residents are being invited to give the council their views and concerns about crime and anti-social behaviour in their area.
More than 100 of the borough’s CCTV cameras have been upgraded with the latest technology as an 18-month total overhaul of the network nears completion.
The council’s strategy for meeting the borough’s housing challenges over the next 10 years is to be discussed by the Housing Committee.
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information Requests
- Domestic Homicide Reviews
- Private landlords scheme
- Right to Buy Social Mobility Fund
- housing allocations list
- Empty properties, right to buy, waiting lists
- First Contact
- North London Business Park (NLBP),
Oakleigh Road South,
London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 2000
- FAX: 0870 889 7458
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org