Housing and community
Argent and its partner Related will be recommended to Barnet Council’s key regeneration committee as the Council’s long term development partner on the 78 hectare...
Early plans of a new building which will replace a community centre destroyed by fire have been unveiled.
A property company which crudely converted a three bedroom house into a seven bedroom property which it then let out, has been fined £25,000.
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information Requests
- West Hendon and Sweets Way rehousings
- Placements to Birmingham
- Youth homelessness
- Landlord Incentives
- Temporary Accommodation and council homes numbers
- 30a, 30b, 30c, Alexandra Road N10 13 May 2015
- Community Asset Strategy 13 May 2015
- Cherry Tree Wood kiosk, Cherry Tree Wood, Summerlee Avenue - Summary DPR 30 April 2015
- First Contact
- North London Business Park (NLBP),
Oakleigh Road South,
London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 2000
- FAX: 0870 889 7458
- Email: email@example.com